Nimble Kids Products & Care
Is Nimble Kids Australia 100% Australian?
Yes! We are proudly a 100% Australian brand. Our entire Nimble Kids Pikler range is designed and made on home soil, made from 100% Australian plantation-grown Hoop Pine plywood, right here in Brisbane!
Our Large Pikler tent covers are also designed by us.
What age do you recommend Nimble Kids products for?
Our Nimble Kids Pikler Triangle is the perfect developmental building block for kids aged 6 months to 6 years. It helps build those all-important gross motor skills. However, it's important to keep in mind these are recommendations only. You are the best judge of your child's developmental ability and stage.
What are your products made from?
We make all of our wooden products using 100% Australian, sustainably-sourced Hoop Pine. Hoop Pine is an incredible Australian native species, and we are proud to exclusively use sustainably produced Hoop Pine from plantations located in Southeast Queensland.
Our Pikler Tent Cover is made from a premium quality 12oz cotton canvas.
Are you product raw or sealed?
All our products come to you fully or almost fully finished. This means your Pikler is ready to enjoy right out of the box. It’s protected from pesky spills, inevitably dirty hands, and will help it to look fresher for longer.
The premium finish is:
- 0% VOC
- Toy standard en 71-3
- 'fit for food', in regulations with EC n 1935/2004.
What is the best way to care for your Nimble Kids products?
Keep your Nimble Kids products protected from the elements. Living in Australia means anything left out in our harsh sun can quickly lead to drying and fading - which is why we recommend keeping your Nimble Kids products inside the home, or undercover.
How do I keep my Nimble Kids products clean?
All you need to do is wipe your item down with a clean, damp cloth as required.
How safe are the Pikler Triangles?
We work hard to ensure our products are thoroughly tested and meet our high quality standards. Our friends, family and our own children play with our products every day, so we understand the importance of safe products. Our pikler products and slides have been built to meet the AS/NZS 8124.6:2016 standards, and our Wobble Balance Board is made to meet AS/NZS 8124-1-2-3.
What do I have to do when using Nimble Kids?
When your child is using Nimble Kids products there's a couple of things you have to do to make sure you're using them as safely and as effectively as possible!
- When setting up your Pikler triangle, make sure it is placed on a firm (but not hard) flat surface.
- Lock your large Pikler triangle with supplied locks (Open Pikler triangle legs fully, locate threaded inserts. Screw both locks in place - 1 each side. Finger tighten only.)
- Always supervise your child.
- Let your kids find their way around the Pikler triangle at their own pace.
- Don't put them into positions they wouldn't intuitively put themselves in or might not be able to get out of without help.
- Slides/climbing ramps should only ever be moved to/from rungs by adults.
- Slides/climbing ramps should not be put on the top rung of your Pikler triangle.
- Nimble Kids products should only ever be moved by an adult.
- We recommended you check your equipment regularly to assess its structural stability because we all know how rough kids can be.
- Make sure you keep your Nimble Kids products dry and protected, away from the outside elements.
Orders & Shipping
We Ship Australia Wide!
Do your products come assembled?
Yes! Our large Pikler Triangles come fully-assembled. No allen key - no fuss - just enjoy! Our small Pikler Triangles come semi-assembled. At Nimble Kids we're all about making things as simple as possible. From the materials we use, to how we put them together, to how you enjoy them in your home.
How long will it take to receive my order?
We will have your order dispatched by courier within two business days of receiving it. Shipment tracking and notifications are available to keep you informed.